Each student should know the safety measures as a guide in the Residential College. Please refer to the link below for information on security related information
1. Students are not allowed to leave / enter the residential college area after 12.00 midnight.
2. Male students are not allowed to enter the college / women's block.
3. Not allowed to cook in the room at college.
4. Not allowed to use electrical appliances such as in-room heater.
Male and female students are not allowed to be alone in lonely and suspicious places within the campus.
5. Not allowed to bring outside people in / stay in a college room without permission.
6. Permission to enter college is only given to legitimate staff, students and visitors.
7. Visitors who enter the college are required to take a Student Pass on the Control Post or permission letter from the college.
8. The room should always be locked before leaving the room and while sleeping.
9. Room windows must be closed before leaving.
10. Fan switches, lights and plugpoints should be switched off before leaving the room.